Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Review- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara is what we call a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume by 430% after applying giving dramatic, thick and sexy lashes. $18 for a 0.24oz tube.

I am a complete and utter mascara junkie. I never leave the house without 3 coats of the stuff, and I am always looking for the perfect formula to seriously beef up my lashes. I was pretty excited to try out Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara, but I have to say I wasn't as impressed as I hoped I would be. The formula went on smoothly and clump free, but my usual 3 coats my lashes were well, pretty much oomph-free. I gave it another coat for good measure, but within a few hours my lashes were back to their original, practically nonexistent state. I've done much better with drugstore brands that cost of a third of the price. Overall its a pretty good product for someone who prefers a more subtle look, not a drama girl like me.

No comments: