Sunday, June 7, 2009

Review- Lancôme Ôscillation Mascara

Press the button and experience a breakthrough sensation in application. In one easy new gesture, let the vibrating brush combined with an exquisitely smooth formula wrap every lash up to 360°. $34

You've heard me say it before, but this time I mean it absolutely- I LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and long that the first time I wore it at some point during the evening my husband asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. When I said "No. It's my new mascara." My computer geek husband even said "It's very good." (no offense honey, but you know you are). Anyway like the blurb above says, it actually wraps around your lashes. I'll admit that although I was excited to try this product, I had serious doubts about the "oscillation" part. But it does magic with the lashes. Oscillation means to move back and forth between two points according to the dictionary, and the wand of this mascara oscillates 7,000 time per minute! I think this would be a stand-out even without the motion, but with the motion it goes above and beyond any mascara I've used before (and I've used some of the best). I've already got another tube on hand in case I run out! Now I will warn you, if you are a natural-look girl, this mascara may be a bit too bold for you (unless you like your lashes to be the most noticable thing on your face). But for girls like myself who go for the prominent lash look, you cannot go wrong with this little gem. I have it in black (of course) but it also comes in Gunmetal and Metallic Brown (note to self- get some in Gunmetal). To sum up what I'm saying, this mascara is easy to use (I apply it on the subway) and does amazing things for your lashes. All of you skimpy-lashed girls have got to run out and get it now. Oh and the pricetag, expensive- yes. Worth every penny- an emphatic YES!

No comments: