Friday, June 5, 2009

Review- Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash


  • Renews and Invigorates the Skin
  • Nourishing Shower Care
What a fun little wake up call this stuff is! Taking a shower with this body wash is like taking a dip in a bowl of lemon juice, I was squeaky clean and I smelled awesome! The fun thing is, I could still smell a wee hint of lemon hours later, and it was mixing great with my perfume. Weleda also makes their products without weird synthetic colors, scents and preservatives too, so there was no strange/scary drying out going on with my skin after I washed. So I can give this a thumbs up for skin that freaks out to strong cleansers and harsh chemicals, you will have no freak outs using this body wash. A bottle is only around $10, and seriously, you need only the teeniest dime sized smidge of this on a washcloth or puff and you are sudsed up for your whole shower. I really love the incredibly clean smell.

Movie Maven says:

I got this body wash in the Sea Buckthorn scent, a scent best described as fruity without being overly so - my favorite kind. There's nothing worse than feeling like you took a dip in a vat of Laffy Taffy, but fortunately, this wash steers way clear of that. It's a little bit citrusy (it's got orange, grapefruit, and mandarin) and a little bit berry. The other thing I like about it is that it really is creamy. It looked so much like a creamy, delicious sauce that I almost wanted to put a little bit of it on a piece of flourless chocolate cake. (I didn't.) It wasn't harsh on my skin, and afterwards I felt soft and lovely - the perfect way to feel after a shower.

No comments: