Monday, June 1, 2009

Review- Yes to Cucumbers Eye Love Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel


Our lightweight Eye Love Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel is rich in calming organic cucumbers and spirulina, a renowned source of vitamins and nutrients to help reduce puffiness and brighten dark circles, while adding a cooling zest to your day! – 1.01fl.oz. - $14.99


I happened to experience a health issue at the same time I started to use this product. This meant nothing short of a biblical miracle would eliminate or reduce my dark circles; however, smooth and soothe, this product did. I appreciate that it doesn’t take much of this clear gel since it glides onto skin so easily; and I do love that it smoothes out the fine lines around my eyes. There also was no problem, once it soaked in (doesn’t take long), with applying concealer on top of it. Maybe you’ve had a similar experience where the two products clashed and you’re wiping off clumps and starting over, minus the smoother. Not so with this one. I use it every day. On better days, the dark circles were lightened.

No comments: