Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review- Arrojo Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

A LUXURIOUS, VITAMIN-PACKED, DEEP CLEANSER WITH SOOTHING SCENTS OF BERRY. GENTLY CLEANSES, HYDRATES AND REPAIRS COLOR-TREATED, OVER-PROCESSED, DRY, OR DAMAGED HAIR. ADDS STRENGTH AND VITALITY, FULLNESS, BODY, AND SHEEN. HIGH-HYDRATION CONDITIONING CREAM WITH HEALTH-GIVING VITAMIN B5. THE RICH MOISTURIZING FORMULA REVIVES AND INVIGORATES THE NEEDIEST OF HAIR. DELICATELY SCENTED WITH ORGANIC BERRY MUSK.

This stuff smells awesome! As I've posted before, I beat the living heck out of my hair. I dye it and fry it and iron it... It hates me. So when I use shampoo and conditioner, I have to be really really careful that it doesn't strip any of the moisture out of my hair and protects it perfectly. Sometimes I use what I think will be a great conditioner, and I end up looking like the bride of Frankenstein. The Arrojo stuff worked great, I shampooed twice and it didn't dry my hair out at all, and the condition made my hair super soft and smelled delicious. As said before, the price is right with this stuff, it's definitely worth trying.

Josephine says: I second all of that, Miss Amanda. The scent of both products makes me smile, the shampoo cleans but not harshly and the conditioner made my mop of waviness manageable if not downright malleable. Having now tested 6 of this product line's list of goods, I can comfortably say that they know what the h*ll they are doing across the proverbial board.

No comments: