Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review- Dazzle Dry Nail Lacquer



Fast-drying nail polish colors and a quick drying top coat of the utmost speed unite to form the Dazzle Dry Quick Dry Nail System . The Dazzle Dry Quick Dry Nail System revolutionizes nail care by slicing the time it takes for a normal manicure to dry by more than half. $9 for 0.5oz bottle.

I can't live without quick drying polish. I'm notorious for doing a perfect manicure then totally ruining it because I just can't wait long enough for it to dry. Dazzle Dry Nail Lacquer really got the job done. My manicure, in a bright, sunny yellow called Sahara, was completly dried within 10 minutes! The color was bold and shiny, and looked perfectly chic for summer on my short rounded nails. The only drawback was the polish didn't last too long. Within a day it started chipping, and three days later it was pretty much gone. The color was great, and it did exactly what it promised, but considering the short life span of my manicure and the $9 price tag, I would save my money.

Trish says: I tried the polish in Warm Affection pink and true to its name, I have fond feelings for this fun, bold, vibrant color! On the positive side, the nail polish does dry quickly before any real damage can be done to it. (What a proud moment of accomplishment to look at your perfectly manicured nails without any flaws!) However, sadly that moment didn't last long as Malika mentioned the nail polish does start to chip right away. I was a bit surprised at how quickly it chipped, but the color while short-lived, sure was fun while it lasted!

No comments: