Monday, May 26, 2008

Review- Y-SPA for Men Anti-Oxidizing Pre-shave


Soothe irritation and redness with aloe leaf juice containing the most potent component of the aloe plant. Aloe known to its exceptional healing properties is enhanced by sage, sesame, carrot oils which deliver complex nutritional benefits. Suitable for all skin types.

This is one product I was really excited about using. Anything that can add extra anti-oxidants to my face is great for me. The scent of the product is a bit strong and the texture reminds me more of a shave oil than a prep-tool, however. Since I never let my facial hair grow to more than a slight stubble, I understand that I am not the "bearded" man this product is intended for. I let my goatee grow out so I could properly use this product and I found that it did make for a cleaner shave. I will use this product when I grow out facial hair and need a smooth shave.

No comments: