Friday, May 9, 2008

Review - Archipelago Botanicals Soy Creme Milk No. 3


Archipelago Botanicals award winning Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream contains natural Soy Proteins, Amino Acids, Jojoba Oils and Aloe Vera, blended together to create a natural remedy for dry and rough skin.

This Soy Milk Creme is so light and moisturizing, I love it. The creme is very thin unlike a lot of creams that go on thick and stay feeling thick for a long time. It is the lightest feeling lotion, and it soaks in in seconds so you can always apply, no matter where you are or if you don't have time. It also leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth, the lines on the backs of my skin instantly disappear and look healthy and younger. The nicest thing about this lotion is that it is not greasy even a little bit. It smells very natural and not perfumy, so it is perfect for hand or body. The tube it comes in really looks like a toothpaste container, which could be a draw-back if you leave it by the sink and your not a morning person...... But seriously it is very convenient because the 3.2oz container is just 3.2oz of pliable plastic surrounding your product so it isn't big and bulky in my bag, and I'll definitely be able to get every last drop out. Genius.

Sheba says:

I have been using this creme for about a week now and really enjoy its fresh, clean scent. It certainly does the job! It keeps your skin feeling silky soft and definitely moisturized. As Deedlejuse noticed -- it absorbs into the skin quickly and completely. I have to tissue off excess cream with other products when they are not totally absorbed. My skin just drinks this creme up: it seems to know what is good for it. Actually I notice that my skin does seem a little less dry with only a week of use. I usually don't catch any difference in such a short time. This is quite noticeable - so I will continue with this regime for a while longer to see if these results continue to improve.

Amanda S. Says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream. It is so smooth and moisturizing, I have been using it for a week on my feet and legs after shaving and it's doing a wonderful job. I wish I had a gigantic jug of this stuff so it would last forever, because I know I want it as a staple, especially for after sun exposure and when my skin feels super flakey.

Joyce says:

It says on the box that the product includes dried milk and soy proteins combined in a thick, luxurious and moisturizing crème. I’m impressed with the texture of this one. It’s like whipped cream made from really good cream, with just a little extra body to it. Translation: It goes on easily and I notice an immediate smoothing of my skin. I also like the soft “green” note in its fragrance. Makes me want to lie in cool clover and see images in the clouds.



No comments: