Friday, May 16, 2008

Review - Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

The original natural home treatment, developed by a dermatologist, that will actually dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and even help shrink enlarged pores.Helps dry up acne pimples. Rinses away blackheads.

It really doesn't matter how expensive or special or foreign and exotic a mudmask is, it seems to all be the same except a lot of them smell weird or are too harsh. Queen Helene has been around forever, has pure ingredients, isn't tested on animals and get this, it costs like $4 at your local drug store/supermarket. How can you go wrong with that? I try to use this mask (or the queen helene regular mud masque) at least once a week. Usually once every two weeks. It just makes my skin feel cleaner, purified, and makes it really absorb moisture after I wash the mask off.
Sure we all like to pamper ourselves with expensive sort of things, but for mud masks, this is pretty much the best even though it's pretty much the cheapest too.

Sheba says:
I agree 100%, Amanda. This product has been around for ages and it would not still be around if it wasn't pretty darn good. So many beauty items come and go but this one remains on the shelf. They used pure ingredients before it was politically correct to do so. I have been using this off and on for years and it never fails. Amanda felt it works as well as some of the much more expensive ones and she is so right about that. I will treat myself to a much more costly one every once in a while . . . just for something different. This works as well as most of the ones I have tried. I love that I can just pick it up and not have to wait for it to be sent while also avoiding the shipping charges.

Hillary says:
I too love the Queen Helene Mask. It dries up pimples like nobody's business without damaging the surrounding skin. If you get blemishes, this should be in your arsenal. And at $4 a pop, how can you go wrong? This stuff will always have a place of honor in my bathroom.

No comments: