Sunday, May 4, 2008

Review - L'Oreal Paris Infallible make-up


THIS, this stuff... this is my foundation. The bottle says "never fail makeup" and they mean it. When I just can't stand my skin, when it's got a rash (I have an illness that gives me an ugly red rash across my cheeks and sometimes my forehead), or even when I just feel blotchy or have a bad breakout, this foundation goes on easily and covers EVERYTHING. Not only that, it matches my skin perfectly (there are a lot of shades!) and it stays on throughout my entire day, whether I'm walking through the city in the sweaty summer, working out, or just going to work. When I use mineral powder over it, the cover up power is even stronger. So if you're having an unbearable breakout, or are just used to having foundation on and rely on it, this is absolutely the one to use. It has great sunblocking power to protect your skin from the sun, and a little bottle is cheap (about 13 bucks) and lasts forever. I am willing to try others out, but this is hands down my favorite, and has been for several years.

No comments: