Saturday, May 10, 2008

Review - Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet & Matifying Foundation

A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. $34.00

I was on the hunt for a new foundation. I wear sunscreen everyday and need a foundation that can go over and stay on. I also get shiny / oily looking from the sunscreen so I decided to go with something heavier than I normally wear. I am finding that along with the sunscreen, this is providing me with a semi matte finish. I use less of this and blend more so I don’t feel like I have a lot on. It’s getting warmer and I want to have a natural finish also. I think this is a great foundation; it’s easy to blend and has a very smooth finish. I am finishing with a mineral veil to keep it light to. I totally notice a different the shiny throughout the day so this is working for me. It doesn't feel heavy on either.

No comments: