Sunday, May 11, 2008

Danielle & Co. Travel Size Ivy & Aloe soap


This skin softening Shea Butter Soap is a blend of Natural Botanical Oils, hydrating Shea Butter and moisturizing Glycerin to nourish the skin, leaving it soft and hydrated. Its silky lather amazes the skin and the senses. Scent: A clean blend of citrus and florals.

Confession: when I go to my family's house, their soap rips my skin apart. No names mentioned but it just feels very chemical and they have hard water to boot. I get out of the shower feeling tight and dry. This little soap is perfect to slip into my bag in a ziploc and bring along. It smells so great and lathers up, and fights the evils of hard water, leaving me feeling soft and smooth after my shower. I have reviewed other soaps by this company and they are top of the line, making wonderful products for great prices. I am 100% sure I am going to give these out as little additional gifts to people on birthdays and for holidays because I know they won't be disappointed and will love the great scents and benefits.

No comments: