Friday, October 30, 2009

Review- Living Proof No Frizz Straight Making Styling Spray



A lightweight spray that dries fast and leaves hair with incredible shine without an ounce of frizz. It can also be used as a touch-up during the day or as an effective detangler for all hair types. No Frizz works great on color-treated hair, too. 3.4 oz.= $24 1.7 oz.= $14

When you go to buy this product, and believe me, you want to buy this product, get the 3.4 oz. size. Because once you've tried it, you'll start questioning if they sell it by the quart. It's just that good. I've tried quite a few frizz treatments over the years, but this one is totally unique. Unlike most serums or spray shine products to calm frizz, I have no fear that I'm using too much of this spray. I cover my whole head in it, concentrating on my part. Not only is my hair not frizzy when I dry it, it's not frizzy later or even the next day. Now I'm not claiming to have especially hard-to-manage hair, but my hair has just enough wave to it that on rainy days it just looks confused. This Straight Making Spray really helps with all of that and it accomplished it without making your hair weighed down or oily- even the next day. I can only imagine how well it would work with a straightener. If you wash your hair every other day or longer and thought you could never use a frizz fighting product because it leaves your hair looking oily the next day, here is your frizz-fighting Holy Grail!

Sultana says: I totally agree with Hillary 100%. Usually I have to wash my hair everyday because it gets very oily. Since my hair is also color-treated, it tends to absorb frizz treatments entirely so I have to use a lot. With this product, I was able to use a normal amount and I was surprised that it didnt weigh my hair down or give it that greasy look.

We had a lot of nasty, rainy summer days and this helped pull me into the sunshine. So trust us ladies, this is one for the keeping!

No comments: