Thursday, October 8, 2009

Review- DDF Advanced Moisture Defense UV Cream SPF 15

Advanced Moisture Defense UV Cream SPF 15 is a luxuriously textured protective day cream for face, neck and décolleté. It provides both anti-aging firming and tightening benefits and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

So everything I have tried from DDF has been exemplary, and this Advanced Moisture Defense Cream is no exception. The cream is rich and thick, but it soaks in super quickly. The SPF is rather low, but I think that it was sufficient to keep my skin unaffected by the sun. The smell is pretty strong when you first put it on, but fades as you wear it. It smells basically just like a normal sunscreen you use. All in all I thought it was a bit too intense for the summer season, but with the change of season I have been grateful for the extra moisture in this cream. I think I could be happy for the rest of my life by using DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisture Dew in the summer and Advanced Moisture Defense in the dryer months!

Malikah says: I agree completely! The cream was rich and left my skin soft and supple, without being overpowering or greasy. The intense moisturizing was definitely too much for my combination skin during the balmy summer months, but since the temperature has been dropping, my skin has been super grateful for this cream! I would highly recommend this product to anyone concerned about keeping their skin perfectly moisturized.


Melissa says: Like the other two reviewers, I am a big fan of DDF products. I have been using the Advanced Moisture Cream along with their Cleanser for about a month now. From the summer to fall, it has kept my skin highly moisturized. A little goes a long way with this cream. Yes, the first time you use it, the smell is a bit polarizing, but now I don't smell it. Plus, it has done wonders to my face and makes me feel great. Really though, after using both the products together, my face feels complete and I'm ready to go in the morning. I can see myself making a long-term commitment to DDF!

No comments: