Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Review- Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Serum




For lustrous, healthy shine that goes straight to your head. Treat coarse, dry or chemically treated hair with this high-gloss, polishing serum specially formulated with a customized blend of vitamins, silicones and a UV protectant. Shine enhancing citrus extracts effectively protects hair from heat styling damage and environmental stress. Tames frizz and treats split ends for a smooth, soft, shiny finish.

This serum is really quite a steal! You know how much you have to pay for some higher end products that really do much less than this little bottle of anti-fizz serum, and this bottle is less than $7! It has a light clean smell that goes away pretty quickly so it won't clash with your own personal fragrance. It really works miracles on my super straight hair, that can look a bit frazzled after the blow dryer and straightener. I like to apply it after I dry so that I can really tell where its going and where I need it most. My own personal completely unrealistic fear is that I will apply too much product (of whatever kind) and it will make my hair look dirty and greasy (I believe this fear stems from an incident when I was 11 that was completely mortifying) and I can report that none of my fears were realized with this product, even when I used slightly more than I was intending to. All in all this is a really solid product (as with everything else in this line!) and I completely recommend it over products that are twice its price!

Sultana says: I agree! I have loved Citre Shine since I was a teen. I've been using this on and off for a long time. When you need something that works and doesn't cost a fortune, Citre Shine is who you go to. This ranks in my top 5 of hair serums. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do. It is available in mosts pharmacies and the prices are great.

Trish says: I'll admit, I was weary about how well this serum (or any frizz-free product for that matter) would work. Usually, when my hair gets all worked up and frizz-like it resembles a fine piece of nature that only something more powerful and stronger could remedy. I'm happy to say, Citre Shine worked! Without the usual greasiness or heaviness or plain flatness that often ensues. This nice and rich serum was thick enough and lavish enough to calm my wild and untameable hair down (which says a lot, believe me) and still maintain body and hold and make my hair shinier too! I would had been happy with just no frizz, but they went above and beyond and gave my hair texture, shine, and smoothness. Thanks Citre Shine for being affordable and for working this nicely overall! I'm grateful!



Malikah says: This is one of the best serums I've ever tried. It feels kind of heavy when you squirt it into your palms and you think it might weigh down your hair, but it smooths flyaways, controls frizz, and keeps your mane shiny and bouncy. Unlike some other silicone based serums that can dry out or make your hair look dirty, it keeps your hair really soft and shiny all day. This product helped me keep my blowout sexy and smooth all week, in spite of NY's rainy weather.

No comments: