Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review- DDF Advanced Micro-Exfoliating Cleanser





DDF Advanced Micro-Exfoliation Cleanser contains a breakthrough Turmeric Complex with exfoliating rice bran that is designed to accelerate surface-cell turnover and eliminate impurities. The complexion takes on a fresh, healthy, radiant quality as this rejuvenating must-have works its wonders.


This amazing exfoliator really works wonders! The exfoliating beads are super gentle, and the cleanser's Turmeric Complex helps leaves pores flawless and skin bright. Unlike many other exfoliants I've tried, this one doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Just a warning for those with oily, breakout prone skin - this product contains mineral oil, which makes it better for those with normal to dry complexions. I loved how soft and refreshed my skin felt, and I wasn't dying to put on moisturizer right after I used it. Overall , it is a superb cleanser that meets A LOT of different skin concerns, and is definitely worth every penny!

No comments: