Monday, October 19, 2009

Review- Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

"In just 30 days, this innovative high-performance formula promotes the appearance of healthy, natural lash and brow growth with a simple once a day application. Each strand is nourished providing incredible results that improve the appearance of thin, sparse eyebrows, and help transform thin, brittle or short lashes into Thicker, Longer, Healthier-looking lashes and brows!" $49.95

All women with sparse eyelashes and/or brows- Rejoice! Finally there is an affordable eyelash/eyebrow serum that really works. I'm here to tell you that Rapidlash works just as well as a certain more famous, much more expensive serum (you know which one I'm talking about). And another benefit is that they sell it at certain drugstores (I saw it at CVS). I had overplucked the ends of my eyebrows making them too short. After a month of using Rapidlash I'm seeing re-growth. It does take about 3-4 weeks to see an improvement from Rapidlash, but once you do, it is truly noticeable. It also seems to have made my lashes darker somehow. That could be due to the serum making them healthier. I experienced no bad effects from using Rapidlash and it is perfectly safe for those of us with contact lenses. You simply apply it as if it was liquid eyeliner (I only do my top lid) and if you wish, paint it on your eyebrows. I've been using mine for 6 weeks & I still hear more serum sloshing around in the container. Also, once you've acheived your desired length, you can cut back to using it every other night. This is a great, lower cost option which works just as well as it's more expensive counterparts for gals who want to add some length to their eyelashes and fullness to their brows.

No comments: