Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish


  • One-stroke application.
  • One-coat coverage.
  • Dries in 60 seconds!
  • Perfectionist Brush delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds.
  • Available in 24 irresistible shades! About $4.99
So I love to polish my nails but being a mother of three, its not always possible. I always keep my eye out for a good quick drying nail color so when I found this one I was ecstatic! The color is called Fast Lane Fuchsia and boy is it bright! Its a great summer color. I even managed to pull it off in the earlier days of fall.
The brush is awesome. It delivers an even finish in a blast. As always, Sally Hansen has a lot of variety when it comes to colors. It really does dry as soon as you put it on! Its great!
Some warnings: Since it dries super quick, you have to put it on just as fast. If you don't it will become gloppy. Also, it takes a little longer to take off than normal polishes. Other than that, the price is right and the colors are gorgeous! Be ready to do your nails in 2 minutes flat! No fuss, no muss!

No comments: