Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Review - N.Y.C. Color Metro Quartet Eyeshadow

Highlight, contour and define! Four coordinated, ultra silky textured shadow for endless looks. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and really lasts. Dual ended applicator included for professional results! $3.99

I have this in "South Street Seaport", which is a mix of brown & pink shades. I am truly smitten with this product & the brand overall. Since I am a native New Yorker, I love the fact that I can buy cosmetics from a brand that is in NY too.
How cute are the names?? Chelsea Girl, Lexington Luxury & Union Square are just some examples.
This lets you do the "Smokey Eye Look" without going too overboard. The colors are pretty yet not too dramatic. This is one brand that you can truly trust whether you are in NY or anywhere in the world!

No comments: