Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Review- Cosmedicine MegaDose Skin Fortifying Serum



MegaDose is an antioxidant super serum that fights age-accelerating free radical damage. Look at MegaDose as the ultimate preventative treatment. MegaDose a no BS skin fortifying alternative. A highly advanced, multi-vitamin & nutrient enriched cocktail of 44 synergistically blended ingredients including antioxidants, vitamins, peptides and natural extracts. The ultimate preventative treatment. 1 fl oz

I have been using this serum for the past three weeks under different types of creams, and I have to say it has improved the look of my skin dramatically. I really, really like the feel of this serum. It makes your skin feel super satiny and soft from almost the first use. I really only needed to use two pumps and that completely covered my face and neck. Although you might have to shell out eighty big ones for this serum, it will last you a good long time (three weeks and you can hardly tell I've used it!) The only thing that might give you pause is the color. We'll just say I can't call it attractive. But the serum itself is really quite amazing. I feel completely nourished and healthy! I would totally repurchase this product forever!

I have to agree that the color is not very pretty! However, it really does make your skin appear smoother & younger looking. Ive been using this one time per night and I noticed that my skin is improving over time. The price tag is a bit hefty but if it works I say its a go!

Melissa says: I've been using MegaDose for a couple of weeks as well. I really like what it has done so far! My face feels great and the consistency of the serum is nice on the face. I would agree, that it feels like satin. I'm not bothered by the color or smell either as it kind of reminds me of some type of brown sugar concoction. The good thing is that a little goes a long way. I only have to use 1-2 pumps for my face and neck too. I can see this being in my beauty arsenal for a long time!


No comments: