Monday, October 19, 2009

Review- King of Shaves Sensitive Skin Shave Gel



Feel the difference - be kind to your skin! Smooth & Sensitive Shaving Gel from King of Shave Woman gives a close, comfortable shave leaving delicate skin silky smooth, gently moisturized and without dryness!

Sooo..... for those of us who are tired of spending a bundle on shaving creams (and feel morally opposed to aerosol) this is the perfect answer to a completely wonderful shaving experience! Its unscented, which is nice, made with soothing chamomile and lavender, and completely abrasive! I am a huge fan, and I'm really not one to spend extra on something that I can achieve with just soap and water, but I promise you will be amazed by how much better your shaving experience will be when you use the tools of the trade. Its inexpensive, and wonderful. Two thumbs up on this one!

Sultana says: The first time I used this gel, I used an old razor. Bad idea!! I learned my lesson after getting some nasty nicks. My second experience was way better. In about 5 minutes I had soft and smooth legs & underarms!
This is great for women who have skin sensitivities. It has a very mild formula that won't cause any rashes or irritation.
Finally, something that makes shaving a little less of a chore!

No comments: