Thursday, October 8, 2009

Review- Boske Dermaceuticals Alchemist C Normal to Dry Skin

Reveal a more radiant and youthful complexion by using this optimum-potency serum, which utilizes a synergistic blend of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Ferulic Acid, and Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol). Alchemist C Antioxidant Serum

This is a very thin suspension for a skin serum, really it is more like a tincture that one might find in a health food store. I like to think that those things really improve everything, but.... I don't really have any of the issues that this serum is really made for. I have an issue with dryness, not with dark spots or old looking skin (I'm 25 and don't really tan so I still have pretty good skin) I did not think that this was particularly moisturizing, and so I really needed to use another cream or some type of moisturizer on top of it. I would say that people who don't really have the specific problems that this serum works on probably don't need to spend $97 on the ounce. On the flip side I did have a little spot on my hand I tested on (a scar from a shady accident at girl scouts a decade and a half ago) and it really took care of it. Like it has been there for fifteen years and now its gone after three weeks! So, the moral of the story, don't bother slathering it all over your face if the only issue you have is a little scar on your leg! it is not worth it! For those of you that really need some lightening, please get this serum, it works wonders.

No comments: