Monday, March 2, 2009

Review - Joey NY 4 in 1 Foundation








"This exquisite liquid to powder foundation is the ultimate in makeup with perfect coverage. Specially formulated for normal to dry and normal to oily skin types. Contains Marine Collagen, an anti-aging ingredient that will deeply hydrate skin as it helps to reduce the appearance of large pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Luminous satin finish for a radiant complexion. Kit includes an anti-bacterial brush to give the skin the most natural perfected look. Dermatologist tested."

$35.00 (on Amazon.com - this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping)

I happened upon this makeup at TJMaxx by chance and it was on clearance. What luck -- JoeyNY makeup in my shade @ a clearance price!! I have only tried a few things in the JoeyNY line but I have been very happy with each and every one of them. This foundation is no exception. I mentioned in another review that I haven't used liquid makeup for some time -- well, I am making up for it now. This is wonderful. It comes with a little brush to assist in applying it and it works very well. It applies very easily and smoothly. It gives my skin a very natural but glowy appearance and it feels as soft as silk. I ran back to TJMaxx to see if I could scoop up another but no more were available in my shade. Alas, I will need to look for sales, etc. when it is time to replace this. However, it will last a while -- it takes just a brush stroke or two or maybe even three to do the job. I love the results with this Joey NY 4 in 1 Foundation!!

No comments: