Saturday, March 7, 2009

Review - Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening

Up to 100% thicker lashes in one smooth, even coat. This volumizing formula builds lashes double thick in one quick, clump-free application. Nourishing formula is infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to help keep lashes conditioned and silky. Extra gentle, non irritating formula.

I have to admit that I am one of the hardest people on mascara. I tend to spend a lot on my mascara for the sheer fact that if I don't I end up with raccoon eyes before noon. Not a good look for anyone. This One Coat Nourishing Mascara - Thickening by Almay might just have changed my mind. I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks exclusively to see what kind of results I would end up with, and I have to say it way outperformed my expectation! Not only does it wear like an absolute dream, but it also seems to plump your lashes a bit after extended use. Amazing, and for under $5 an ounce, which will last you forever by the way. It is easy to remove, doesn't crust, flake or smear throughout the day and it looks more like a much pricier mascara. I am sold, I will be re-purchasing because it is soooo much easier to shell out $5 instead of $25. You will not be dissappointed!

No comments: