Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Review- Perricone MD Ceramic Skin Smoother


This oil-free treatment instantly fills lines and wrinkles, corrects skin imperfections and diminishes the appearance of enlarged pores. Formulated with a proprietary blend of advanced technologies, it also provides long lasting ant-aging benefits and antioxidant protection. It leaves skin looking smooth and flawless. $75
CLINICALS:
  • 100% reported their skin appeared smoother
  • 97% reported their skin appeared firmer and more moisturized
  • 81% noticed more even skin tone and a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles

I have to say I was very skeptical about the claims this product makes. It sounds like a face lift in a bottle. And where I can't attest to the wrinkle part, my skin did look smoother and more even. It also felt like it was "locking in" my moisturizer. But the real stunner is what it does for your foundation! I applied it the other night at 7 PM. I went out and returned at 1 AM. I looked in the mirror and my foundation looked as if I had just put it on! I was amazed! No wearing off at the cheeks, no foundation rolling into cracks and crevices, just flawless foundation. All that & it's good for your skin! It is a little pricey, but if youve got the dough, this product is definitely worth it. It's by far the best primer I've used.

No comments: