Thursday, March 19, 2009

Review- Revlon Matte Eye Shadow


Soft, suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly and evenly. Provides high-impact color and a soft matte finish.Feels smooth and luxurious on the eyes. $4.99

I really love the texture of the new matte eye shadow from Revlon. It feels so soft and smooth going on; luxurious one might call it. And the color stays on. I got this in Vintage Lace (pictured above) and it makes the perfect brow highlighting shadow. I know ivory might not be the most exciting color, but I can use this shadow with practically any other shadow I've got. I also like it because it's sparkle-free. Sometimes a girl doesn't want sparkles on her eyelids. Sometimes we feel like playing it down. This eyeshadow is perfect for that (although a few of the colors available are too wild to be played down). This shadow distributes a decent amount of color (I use an eyeshadow brush but it does come with an applicator). Check out the colors next time you are at your favorite cosmetics watering hole, I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: