Saturday, March 7, 2009

Review - Lancôme Magique Matte Soft-Matte Perfecting Mousse Makeup

"The next generation of makeup from LancômeMousse to soft matte makeup for smooth, even toned skin - Magique Matte features a breakthrough mousse texture that applies like a foundation with the finish of a velvety powder. The air-whipped formula with Spherelight™ micropowders glides on smoothly. Innovative technology evens skin tone and blends away imperfections. This ‘never flat matte’ makeup offers buildable, moderate to full coverage that stays fresh all day. Available in 12 shades, the diverse shade range has all skin tones covered. Please note: Magique Matte is for all skin types except very dry skin." $22.00 @ above site

Okay, I am going through a 'make up' phase right now. For some reason I have tried and reviewed 4 or 5 recently. I am going to have to admit I have had excellent luck with each of them. Yet, every one was different. I used Matte make up for quite a while and then went on to Mineral Powders. However, this Lancôme Magique Matte Soft-Matte Perfecting Mousse Makeup is definitely in strong contention for one of my top three or so make ups. On Lancôme's site the recommended price is $37. Look around. . .Amazon has it for $22. while I located it at TJ Maxx for under $10.00. It is now on Ebay for around $23. It is a matte as it says and it applies very easily, smoothly, and evenly. When you are done -- your face looks and feels velvety soft and smooth. It does even out any uneven tones, etc. to your skin as it claims while it does NOT look heavy on. It looks very natural. When I am done -- it is me (darn it, I was hoping to see Cindy Crawford) but with an improved and brightened tone to my face. It does leave you with a velvety soft appearance that still has a naturalness to it.

No comments: