Thursday, December 3, 2009

Review-PCA Skin Purifying Mask


PCA Purifying Mask is a highly effective red algae and French red clay mask for ultimate skin purification. This nourishing mask is formulated with antioxidant vitamins A and E, as well as red wine extract to help soothe and feed the skin while removing impurities. Its exfoliating texture stimulates cell turnover, helping to boost clarity and radiance. Designed for weekly use, the Purifying Mask detoxifies, smoothes and revitalizes all skin types.


This stuff is amazing! I had been looking for a face mask that would keep my combination-oily skin smooth, nourished, and blemish free, without harsh, drying chemicals. Enter PCA Skin Purifying Mask. Apply the mask to clean dry skin, let set for a few minutes, then dampen your fingers with warm water and massage your skin. This lets the tiny pumice grains work their exfoliating magic, leaving your skin soft and refreshed. I’m telling you, this kept my skin glowing all week, even through a pretty nasty cold. None of my friends even believed I was sick! I'm officially in love with this multi-tasking face mask, and would enthusiastically recommend it to anyone!

No comments: