Saturday, December 26, 2009

Noah's Naturals All Day Moisture

Provides all day moisture with SPF 15. Donates 1% of sales to various environmental organizations. $8.99 for a 2.5 fl oz bottle.

I wasn't sure if this product was solely a moisturizer, sunblock or a mix of both. The lotion is thick and has that sunblock-like smell. Not a bad smell, but that "out in the summer" type scent. It felt like it weighed down my skin a bit too much. Also, I have very sensitive skin and it started to make it burn. I think it's just me because Noah's Naturals prides itself on not having any parabens, sulfates, propalyne glycol or other items that aren't good for your skin. Although this product didn't work for my skin type, it may for someone with less sensitivities. I also tried their Brazilian Body Polish and
love it!

No comments: