Thursday, December 3, 2009

Review- Cosmedix Define


A unique blend of gentle acids and 2% AGP Complex, Define is designed to push the activity of the skin to a very dynamic yet well-tolerated level of remodeling. This powerful vitamin A resurfacing treatment exfoliates and remodels the skin’s layers, stimulating collagen and elastin production while mildly hydrating. $74 for 1 oz.


Yay for Vitamin A! I am in love with Vitamin A treatments since I have seen the most visible change when using it in my regime. The Cosmedix rocks like any other and is even a bit more gentle and loving than most. I used it liberally (and did slather sunscreen on during the day with more consideration) every night for several weeks and spots are brightened, (I have this maddeningly annoying freckle attached to my bottom lip that is practically negligible) pores are smaller and my crow's feet and eyebrow wrinkle have softened. The scent took a second to get used to since it's not a typical moisturizer scent (whatever that means) and neither is it medicinal but just kind of tart or pungent. I went from the Avon Gold Emulsion (see review if interested) right to this and feared a little bit for the state of my skin with two heavy-duty things back to back but that's where this stuff pleasantly surprised me the most. It's as gentle as it is effective and even though I withstood the slight, ahem, "tingle" after applying it, that was the extent of my suffering for beauty!

No comments: