Saturday, December 12, 2009

Review - Foot Petals Sweaty Pedi

Keep feet feeling fresh and silky smooth, while helping to absorb perspiration and protect your skin against blisters. For best results, apply after Foot Petals Pedi Fume cooling gel. $9.48

OK, so its a bit weird for a woman (or anyone for that matter) to admit they have sweaty feet. I don't care what anyone says, how can you not have sweaty feet in 90 degree weather or when you are wearing a pair of Uggs in your office that is over heated in the winter for no reason? I happen to get sweaty feet sometimes. I used to always spray stuff in my shoes. Not really because there was a smell, but more because I didn't want there to be one.
I was so happy to find Sweaty Pedi. The lovely lavender smell mixed with wasabi & vanilla really make your feet smelly pretty.
It also has bacteria fighting ingredients and helps fight blisters. This is truly a great product that you will want. So you might not have smelly feet, but aren't you glad there is something out there that will ensure you never do? I am!

No comments: