Sunday, December 27, 2009

Review- Brush Lab Fresh Curls Round Ceramic Brush





The Fresh Curls Round Ceramic Brush evenly spreads and absorbs heat longer allowing for faster drying hair and the locking of curls and body. Eliminates frizz and creates silky, smooth and conditioned hair.



This brush will give you a salon quality blow-out, if of course you know how to use it. The brush is round with vents to help the air circulate and provide bounce. Its pretty big, so its best for medium to long hair. Unfortunately, I’m a novice at blowing out my hair. I could barely manage to run the brush through my hair and control the dryer. My roomie had to help me perfect my style, but once we were done it looked shiny, bouncy, and almost like a pro had done it. I bet once I master that one-handed curling motion that all the stylists have down-packed I'm sure this will be my go-to brush for blowing out my hair.

Deedlejuse Says: I adore my Fresh Curls Round Brush! It is by far the best round brush I have tried for blow drying. The bristles are spaced so far apart that your hair is really given lots of attention while your blow drying so your hair really looks super shiny and full of volume after a quick blow dry. It also takes me a little less time to finish off my shoulder length hair when using this brush, and that is a definite plus for me!

Sultana says: Over the past two years, my hair has grown super long. I can't bring myself to cutting it. So I've just been maintaining it. I try to keep blow drying my hair to a very minimum because it takes too long. This brush gets your hair super straight and dry, but for me its just to hard to operate. Its a little bigger than I am used to. If you want a lot of volume and you are used to working with bigger brushes, then this is the brush for you.

No comments: