Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion




Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is a gentle daily moisturizer formulated for even the most sensitive skin. It's clinically proven to instantly soothe and calm skin, visibly reducing redness and irritation. This uniquely developed formula with Chamomile and Feverfew makes skin less sensitive after just one week by strengthening skin's moisture barrier. Skin is left smoother, more supple, and healthier looking with daily use. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects the skin against the sun's damaging rays. With an allergy tested fragrance uniquely developed for sensitive skin, skin is left feeling calmer, softer and smoother.  Oil-Free/Allergy Tested/Non-Comedogenic 


This summer, I have been breaking out a lot, perhaps from a combination of the heat and humidity. There were definitely many days when I wanted to wear as little as possible as far as moisturizers, foundation and powder goes. The nicest part about Neutrogena's Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion was that I didn't need to skip the moisturizer because it was so soft on the skin and non-irritating. I do have sensitive skin and for the more sensitive types, this is a safe and highly moisturizing facial lotion to wear. It is thickly rich and nourishing, so for those with dry skin - this moisturizer will hydrate surely! I can be a bit oily over the summer (acck!) so this formula was a little dense for me, but on days when I needed to wear some moisturizer and was afraid of another allergic breakout, this was the one product I could actually wear that didn't aggravate my skin! Despite any noticeable heaviness, my skin looked much softer and clearer for it! Because of that, I couldn't complain and would highly recommend it as a nice moisturizer for those who have dry, sensitive skin and are prone to allergic breakouts. This moisturizer is a pretty safe one that will nourish your skin back!


Sultana Says:  I also have issues with breakouts and sensitive/oily skin.  I agree with Trish that this is a little richer than I am used to, however it surprisingly did not cause me to break out.  It made my skin softer and smoother and a little bit brighter. 
I love Neutrogena because they are affordable and make an array of products for all skin types.  I always have at least one Neutrogena skin care product in my daily regimen.  Now that I now this one is just as gentle as the others, its a keeper!

No comments: