Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review - Lush Seanik Solid Shampoo

Solid, seaweed shampoo for shine and body
Soften tangled locks and add oceans of shine with this mineral-rich, sea salt volumizing shampoo. Like a trip to a blue lagoon, Seanik is made with the best ingredients from the sea; softening Irish moss seaweed, and Japanese nori seaweed to make your hair soft as silk from root to tips, and sea salt to give body and volume to hair that’s fallen flat. One seriously sexy shampoo, we added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of sensual mimosa and jasmine oils to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora all day long $11.95
 
If you have never been in a Lush store, you don't know what you're missing! You will get lost in the handmade products and tempting aromas.  I absolutely love walking into their stores and smelling each scent one by one. 
 
I've never tried a solid shampoo.  This idea was so foreign to me but I was excited.  It comes in a cute little tin which is ideal for traveling.  This is a plus because airlines don't allow large amounts of liquids.
 
As far as the actual solid shampoo goes, I was pleasantly surprised with the generous lather it gives. Its not the usual scent I go for, but I liked it. Its very fresh and tingly.  The downside to this is that when its wet, it tends to get mushy.  When it gets too mushy, you can't get it out of the tin.  Also, the seaweed tends to come out all over the place.  Make sure the tin isn't wet when you put this back in. 
 
I definitely like the solid shampoo idea and I am going to be trying the other ones that they offer.  I want to try the solid conditioners as well.  Lush doesn't disappoint and they keep me interested.  I love that about them!
 
 
 
 

No comments: