Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review- Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub


Coconut Cream and Sea Salt Scrub... Back in 2005, our inventors had come up with a number of fantastic cleansers but there was one category they had yet to conquer: The scrub! A sea salt scrub! With that, they whipped up (our now enormously popular) Ocean Salt. Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

When it comes to salt scrubs - I simply adore them. And this Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub has been love at first use! There is a beautifully crusted layer of ocean salt on top, and below, is the creamiest face and body cleanser one could I imagine! It's made with a highly moisturizing mix of coconut and avocado and the ocean salt purifies so gently and deeply. If I could buy tubs of this that would be near paradise for me! Of all the different kinds of bath body scrubs I've tried, this ranks as one of my very favorites - it is highly moisturizing, deeply cleansing, and created with quality ingredients- the kind of scrub that makes you feel like you're pampered to the fullest! As a fan of salt scrubs, this is a sure keeper!

Hillary says:
I'm not usually a salt scrub fan, but after giving this one a try, I may have to revise my opinon.  Okay, not my whole opinion.  I just like this one.  I like it because it doesn't sting when I use it on my face and when I use it on my body I still feel clean afterwords, not filmy nor greasy, just clean and moisturized.  Plus the smell reminds me of every beach vacation I've ever had.  I credit this scrub with getting rid of the uneven skin on my chest after I recently got a bit of a tan on my chest in Mexico (I tried my hardest not to).  This scrub is the perfect combination of creamy and coarse for the body, some may find it a bit harsh for the face, but then again, my favorite face scrub is derma e microdermabrasion scrub and that stuff doesn't fool around!   I like the fact that the jar says who lovingly packaged my scrub with a little picture of him, too.  I haven't used that many Lush products, but this one I would buy again.

No comments: