Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review - Murad Skin Perfecting Acne Primer and Shine Control

Why you need it:Acne-fighting formula evens and refines skin tone to create a smooth matte finish.

Primary Benefits:Control acne breakouts, reduce oil and minimize appearance of pores. Universal shade provides the perfect skin tone match. $35 1.0OZ

I have very oily/acne-prone and sensitive skin.  I need a primer that has multiple target areas and this skin perfecting primer from Murad definitely is a multi-tasker.  It has 0.5% salicylic acid to fight acne and Pore Factor-5 to minimize pores and balances oil.

I was very impressed with this.  I applied it before I put on my foundation and it created a very matte and refined surface.  I went all day without any annoying shine.  My pores appeared smaller and that is a HUGE plus for me.  I have been using it non-stop for the past two weeks. 

One of my favorite things about this product, is that it comes in one universal shade that is suitable for all skin types and colors. It blends well with my darker skin tone.  If you have acne and oily skin, this is will work for you.

I think Murad's products are great, but not only for your skin; they are great because Dr. Murad gives back.  They support several organizations through the Murad Family Foundation.  When you purchase products from them, you are supporting a good cause. 

No comments: