Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review - Pureology Precious Oil Softening Hair Masque

FEATURES


  • Sunflower Seed Oil for Softness
  • Coconut Oil for Vitality

BENEFITS


  • Intense deep-penetrating treatment that nourishes and fortifies the hair cuticle

HOW TO USE


Apply after shampooing and leave on 2-5 minutes. Rinse. For deeper nourishment, add one pump of Versatile Caring Oil.
 
Its always good to use a deep conditioning masque at least once per month.  This Masque will give you the deepest conditioning ever and restore your hair with a luxurious, glossy shine. Packed with healthy oils, it will leave you with silky, tangle free locks. 
 
I've been using it once a week, left on for 25 minutes.  On days when I feel my hair needs extra conditioning, I add some of the Versatile Caring Oil. My hair is easier to manage and has less knots when wet.  I don't have to overload with shine serums or sprays.  When it dries, its soft and smooth.  The best part of this is that it doesn't weigh your hair down or make it feel greasy.
 
I love the precious oil line because its gentle and smells so good! Pureology is one of those lines where you get what you pay for.  The quality is high, the product lasts and it packs a punch. Don't forget, all of Pureology's products feature their Anti-Fade complex to keep your color looking beautiful!  

No comments: