Sunday, September 30, 2012

Review- Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes



Our Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

SIMPLE GOODNESS

2 ADDED VITAMINS

   PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth
   VITAMIN E known to moisturize to improve skin condition
1 SKIN LOVING INGREDIENT

   ALOE VERA known to soothe and condition
NO DYES

NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES

NO HARSH IRRITANTS
to upset skin    Dermatologist tested
   Ophthalmologist tested
   Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
   Hypoallergenic
   Noncomedogenic



Yeah! Simple... Sometimes all a gal wants is a straightforward and clean facial wipe or cleanser, and this gentle Exfoliating Facial Wipe really is effective. As noted before, my skin breaks out way too easily from certain products and when I'm in the midst of a breakout (like now!!), all I can actually handle is something uncomplicated and pure feeling. Simple's basic goodness delivers on its promises and I am able to use this exfoliating facial wipe without irritating my skin, yet cleansing it thoroughly in the process. The facial wipes are noticeably thick with gentle exfoliating ridges to really clear deeply and the formula does feel clean and nurturing against the skin. I don't know if I notice much of an exfoliating glow after using the wipes, but my skin is much clearer and softer as a result and when you're breaking out and can't use much on the skin, these wipes have become much of a skin-saver for me. And I am thankful that with sensitive skin, I can use something so highly effective without adding any more irritants to the skin. For those of us who have sensitive skin, the Simple line may just be the right solution! Definitely worth a try!

No comments: