Monday, September 10, 2012

Review- White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold

Liquid Texture Firm Hold is the “ultimate design tool” because it allows you to create and recreate any hair design imaginable. Liquid Texture has raised the bar for hair spray because it can be combed through and has incredible memory to provide long-lasting designs without regard to humidity. It is thermal intelligent, so the more heat used, the shinier the hair becomes. Liquid Texture leaves hair soft and silky without flaking or leaving residue on hot tools. 


Imagine a really firm hairspray that can hold curls and waves without any of the stickiness...that pretty much sums up my experience with the White Sands Liquid Texture styling spray. It is recommended to be used on dry hair either as a working spray or before styling in conjunction with flat and curling irons or blow dryers. Some days, when I'm in a super rush, I'll spritz the White Sands Liquid Texture on my hair and put it up in a loose bun while getting ready. As a result, my hair has more volume and a soft waviness to it, yet still looks and feels natural. I could even brush through my hair and re-style if needed without interfering with the actual body and movement of my hair. I like that it holds up well without flaking or making my hair feel heavier or look matted. It's definitely a nice tool to have if you like creating body and texture, but don't like the feel of hair products. Also if you're like me and need something quick and low-maintenance, but has lasting and soft results.

No comments: