Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Review - Lash EM Measurable Difference Lash Gel

Experience the difference with our dual-patented lash boosting formula that is sure to condition those beautiful lashes! This lash boosting product works great on short, brittle and weak lashes. $69.99

I have naturally long eye lashes, but they are not very thick. I refuse to leave my house without mascara.  My lashes need to have lots of volume as well as length. 

I noticed my eye lashes becoming kind of sparse over time.  They weren't growing like they used to.  I tried Lash Em and I was not disappointed.  I applied it once per day, usually at bedtime.  Within a week or so, my lashes were noticebly thicker and longer. After a full month, I barely needed mascara.  If I did use any, I only used one coat.

Lash growth products such as Lash Em are becoming more and more popular.  They really do work if used correctly.  You can also use them to regrow sparse eyebrow hair, which makes it more valuable.

An average price of $69.99 puts this right in the middle in comparison of other lash growth products. I have seen similar product sell from $25-$150. This puts Lash Em in a very competitive price range. 

The best thing about this product is a little goes a long way.  I have only been using for a little over a month and I still have at least half left.  I am very pleased with the overall results.  

No comments: