Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review- Butter London Teddy Girl Nail Polish






I truly love pink nail polishes! Even more when the shade is the pretty sort of pink. Lately I've been seeing butter London nail lacquers everywhere and am really glad I had a chance to try their Teddy Girl shade, a powdery bumble-gum pink. It's my favorite color, light and soft, and reminds me of the understated, but classy and sophisticated look of a french-style manicure.  

On my first coating, it streaked just a little, maybe it was the lightness of the color, but by the second coating, the color's consistent form started to set and a solid finish was easy to achieve. It does dry evenly and rather quickly too and the overall look is soft and pretty with a light shininess. It's also nice to know that there's no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP in their formulas - just a lovely color in a straightforward and fashionable shade!

No comments: