Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review - Pureology Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil






Key Ingredients



SUNFLOWER, COCONUT, OLIVE & JOJOBA OILS

OLEO ® ANTI-FADE COMPLEX:

  • Equalize porosity
  • Restore manageability
  • Replenish the protective lipid layer
  • Enhance colour vibrancy

Offering the utmost respect to colour-treated hair and the environment, Precious Oil contains 100% biodegradable ingredients and is a paraben-and silicone-free formula, earning it the prestigious Green Seal™ certification.
 
Pureology is one of my favorite brands. Precious Oil by Pureology is break through technology.  Not only is it versatile, but its also the FIRST Green Seal Certified 100% Biodegradable formula.  It is good for your hair and skin AND the environment. 

This oil is a multi-tasker that can be used in a variety of ways:

Detangling
Anti-Frizz
Curl Revitalizing
Silky conditioning
Skin softening

The best part of this oil is that it helps preserve your color treated hair, which is a plus.  A lot of hair products are filled with chemicals that break down your hair.  This product is gentle and natural. 

My favorite thing about Pureology's products, is the way they smell.  Precious oil smells like a beautiful vanilla/caramel dessert.  After I take a shower and I put a bit on my hair, I also put some on my body.  It makes your hair and skin super smooth and silky but also smelling yummy.  

It will run you about $40 for a 4.2 oz bottle and $12 for a 1oz.  I have the bigger bottle and I have been using it everyday for about two weeks and there is more than 3/4 of the bottle left. Its worth the money to me because you are not going to be using this on just your hair or just your body.  You are going to be using it for both.  Quality products that protect you and our earth are worth a couple extra bucks if you ask me!  
 
 
 

No comments: