Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review- Royal & Langnickel [R]evolution Brush







I don't always notice striking differences with make-up brushes until I experience one that really stands out. The Royal & Langnickel [R]evolution Eyeshadow Brush BX-75 made me feel like I was living in the dark ages before and now that I've upgraded, it's going to be hard to go back! The high-tech "synthetic" (Dupont Natrafil) fibers on the brush are especially designed to replicate the feel of natural fine hairs, and I was almost very certain it had to be made of real hair. (As a side note, I'm so grateful no animal hair products were used!!) The brush was able to pick and lift up so much of my eyeshadow and upon application cover my eyelids smoothly and fully. The actual barrel handle also has a smooth comfort grip, which was easy to hold and control. As a result my eyeshadow application looked considerably better and not of my own doing. Not only is this one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes, but I'm also impressed that it remains quite affordable for such a quality brush ($13). I'm definitely interested in checking out their other brushes, because if this one can elevate eyeshadow application this well, I can only imagine the amazing possibilities with their other brushes!

No comments: