Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review- Academie Hydraderm Gentle Peeling Cleanser 2 in 1







Combines cleansing & exfoliating properties into a single action. Mildly exfoliates the upper layer of skin,,Instantly recovers & retains essential moisture. Provides long lasting & abundant hydration.


My skin's been fighting a pretty nasty allergic reaction for the past few weeks. At first, I thought the widespread breakout would clear up on its own (magically? haha), but that didn't happen. Three weeks later and no signs of healing, I had almost resigned to visiting a dermatologist. Yet, wow, after trying this sample of Academie's Hydraderm Gentle Peeling 2 in 1 Cleanser this week, my skin is miraculously clearing up! I am awe-shocked too, as nothing that I tried at home worked, except this beauty wonder. I was starting to get worried that the breakout would soon become out-of-control and start scarring, but the reversal of my skin within the past few days is simply amazing. Not only am I looking to repurchase this as soon as possible, but the cleanser itself is soo nice and beautiful. My skin looks incredibly clean and fresh, as if I had just had a facial mask, but it's just the cleanser reaching so softly into the skin and clearing away all impurities and leaving a brighter healthy surface. Having sensitive skin and being prone to random breakouts sometimes, I feel this is one facial cleanser I simply can't go without! For me, it worked on clearing up my allergic reaction when nothing else could, and at the same time, make my skin look even better and purer than it has in a while. This is definitely a must buy, for sensitive types (and all beauty mavens too), without a doubt!

No comments: