Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review - Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner


Our new waterproof long-wearing liner provides bold definition that won’t smudge or budge for up to 8 hours. This creamy, easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E and jojoba oil to moisturize and protect. The cap houses a unique built-in sharpener so you’ll always have the most precise application.

$19.00

So, I got this eyeliner in both Onyx a very intense black as well as Black Violet a beautiful smokey purple which is the perfect addition to any smokey eye. I already loved the actual product as it is really much more intense than a lot of other liners I have tried recently. The purple is so in this year and you can wear it with both lighter shades to add a little drama or bolder shades to add another dimension of color. Then as I was researching the product for you I found that what I had been sent was actually a sample size of the liner (really I could'nt figure out why it was so small, but it fits in my make-up case quite nicely.) In the full size liner, which I think is a steal for $19, (please don't chintz on your liner people, a little extra dough goes a REALLY long way) actually comes with a built in sharpener and is I assume the normal length. These two little gems have solidly secured themselves a place in my daily routine, and I think they will do the same in yours!

Trish says: Smashbox's Limitless Eyeliner really is limitless! I tried the pencil in a deep charcoal grey called "Graphite" and love the smokey color and rich pigment. The awesome part, besides lasting all day without any running (which ranks really high on my list), is its versatility! The silky point allows me to create a line that is super clean and precise, at the same time, if I wanted to smudge it and create a smokey effect, it's surprisingly easy to do! I'm not the most skilled with pencil eyeliners, but this particular one makes creating a variety of looks so easy and simple. Plus, as I mentioned before it lasts for hours and the integrity of the pencil remains true and in tact for the duration. It's a beautiful eyeliner with so many options, I'd definitely recommend picking your favorite color and having fun with creating a variety of looks.


3 comments:

Eve said...

That sounds really interesting! Although I wonder how the built in sharpener works. Like, how would you empty it out?

aly7 said...

I also love these! I have Onyx and Smoke.

Trish said...

Y- I'm not sure how the sharpener works either as I have a small sample pencil, but believe me, it's a nice pencil all around!

Aly7- ooh nice selections! I'm sure it looks beuatiful on. =)