Monday, April 4, 2011

Review - Lip Fusion Conditioning Stick SPF 15


A minty, moisturizing lip balm that plumps, hydrates, protects, and imparts a hint of tint. What it is formulated to do: This lightweight, delectable, luxurious lip essential is made with nourishing oils and creamy butters that provide the perfect level of comforting hydration, along with SPF 15. It works to soothe cracked or chapped lips without being sticky or tacky, and comes in a convenient "retractable bullet" format for on-the-go application. Doses of AmpliFat™ and marine collagen filling spheres help to increase lip fullness, immediately and over time.

What can I say? I love a good Lippy! My lips for the past few weeks have been unbearably chapped and cracked. I tried everything, glosses, sticks, all to not too much avail. They soothed for a few, but ultimately they didn't do too much. Then I tried my Lip Fusion Conditioning Stick, and Voila La! Soothed, happy, more conditioned lips. It smells great, doesn't dry out quickly, has the much needed SPF to keep my pout looking good (and a full range of tints to choose from that make your pout looking good), and in essence just really works. This will definitely be part of the new routine going into the summer. All in all, I am in love. Annnddd lets face it the packaging is wicked cute too! Sultana says: Anyone that knows me, knows that I live for lip balm/gloss! I fear that my lips will get too dry all the time. I have at least two lip products in each of my jackets! I don't mess around when it comes to my lips! Why? Its simple, my lips are well, big. I am not kidding you. Yes, I grew up with many nick names. Ahem, I choose to not share them. Anyway, when I buy a lip balm I always rate it on how it makes my lips feel and how it smells. This gets an A for both factors. It smells really good and when it goes on, it tingles just a bit. Now I know I have big lips and they dont really need to get any bigger. Thankfully, I didn't see a drastic difference. So don't worry about looking like you just got a collagen injection!

No comments: