Friday, April 29, 2011

Review - Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque



  • Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids offer anti-aging benefits to decrease lines and wrinkles and plump the skin in a powerful peel off mask
  • Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone help reduce the look of wrinkles
  • Gluconolactone, a potent Polyhydroxy Acid decreases lines and wrinkles by strengthening the skin and building the dermal matrix so skin appears fuller and plumper
  • Vitamins A and E and a Pro Vitamin B Complex moisturize while Antioxidant Pro-Vitamin C helps to defend against free radicals
  • Polyhydroxy acid is also a gentle exfoliant and natural antioxidant andimproves the skin's clarity, luminosity and refines pore size, leaving skin truly refreshed and rejuvenated

Oh my god, girl, you do not even know how much I love a peel-off mask. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Even when I was a pre-teen, before the ravages of mild to moderate acne, I used to love just slathering that gel on my face, letting it dry while I watched an episode of Full House, and then peeling it off and rolling it into little balls.
This mask is a little fancier than the Drug Emporium (RIP)-purchased masks of my youth, but it is just as satisfying. As you can see from all the science talk up there, this mask has a bunch of stuff in it to make you look prettier than you already are (I assume Beautifile readers are the prettiest). But what I care about more is: how does it feel on my face? This mask feels SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD, like you are putting pudding on your face, but then it gets tight and makes your pores feel really small (I'm not even sure how it's possible to feel that, but trust: that's what it felt like). Anyway, I really liked it, but I would so not pay $30 for it. But this Amazon seller claims to have it for $6.49, which, I don't know, but try it, I guess? I hope you don't accidentally waste $6.49! I cannot vouch for them, so let us know how it does if you risk it.

No comments: