Monday, March 14, 2011

Review - Softlips 100% Natural Lip Tint in Natural Honesty

Softlips Lip Tint Free from preservatives - phthalates - parabens - sulfates - mineral oil - and gluten

LOVE IN A TUBE!!!! Ok people, I don't want to lead you wrong, if you want a lipstick, this is not your tube, if you want a very light moisturizing tint this is it! I really really like the texture, the color (a sheer nude), the effect on the lippies, basically everything about this perfect tint! It doesn't have much of a flavor, but does have a nice fragrance, almost like almond. Truly, for a toss in your bag everyday lip conditioner you can do no better, and for 6 bucks?!? I'll take it!

Melissa says: I love Soft Lips. From all of their interesting varieties and their innovative product launches, I always have a stick in my purse. However, this didn't work for me. Every time I put it on, it was a bit waxy and left a residue of my lips. Yes, it does smell good and has a nice glitter, but it didn't go on properly. However, it did leave my lips feeling moisturized.
Sultana says: There are two things I love about Soft Lips: Affordability & variety. Their products are inexpensive but not at all cheaply made. They always come out with a new flavor & that keeps me wanting to try more. This color happens to be a little too light for me and doesn't match with my skin tone. However, I like the consistency and the way it made my lips feel. It also doesn't come off too quickly, which is a big plus for me.

No comments: