Monday, March 14, 2011

Review- Frais Towelettes




  • Natural botanical extracts of Ginkgo Biloba and Alpha Bisabolol rejuvenate tired skin while fending off environmental stresses and reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
  • The rich emollient pure Shea Butter moisturizes to soften and sooth dry skin while helping to relax tension in the face.
  • Revitalizing antioxidant Vitamin E from wheat germ helps maintain the appearance of young, healthy skin.
At night, the last thing I really want to do is add any more extra steps before washing my face. Just getting motivated to wash it, is enough for me! Yet, having tried Frais Towelettes, I don't know if I can skip that step anymore. Yikes. I'm so converted (and addicted). It really feels like I'm experiencing a mini-facial spa before bed. The cloths contain 8 essential oils, botanical extracts and Vitamin E, and there is a light and fragrant scent, yet the cleansing power behind these towelettes is simply amazing! The heaviest eye-makeup, waterproof mascara, powder, etc. all clears away in a few simple and effective swipes. Just to make sure I've removed everything, I've used the entire towelette to the point where no further make-up is picked up anywhere. The best part though, is how super clean and refreshing my skin looks and feels afterwards. The all-natural towelettes are really safe to use and non-irritating - there's no alcohol, no redness, just glowing clear skin. I'm so hooked and in love with these towelettes- it is worth feeling this pampered and indulgent! Plus, they are so easy to carry around with you, consider a pocket facial wherever you go!

No comments: