Saturday, March 5, 2011

Review- Certain Dri Antiperspirant Solid

This product is specially-formulated to provide everyday, all-day dryness for those who suffer from excessive underarm perspiration.



Certain Dri® Solid Anti-Perspirant contains 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate (Anhydrous). It is the only over-the-counter antiperspirant with this ingredient, which is more effective than the aluminum zirconium formula found in over-the-counter solid antiperspirants that are labeled “clinical strength.”

If I were to make a list of my current favorite things, Certain Dri Antiperspirant would definitely be on it! I know what you're thinking "What's all the hubbub? It's an antiperspirant." Oh, but it's so different from your ordinary underarm protection. I am not what you would refer to as an excessive sweater. I do, however, have a more sensitive than normal sense of smell (thank you S.A.D.!). So basically, if I smell sweaty in the slightest way, to me, I stink. Probably not to anyone else, but I digress. I started using this "unconventional" sweat-stopper - I mean, you use it at night and you don't need to re-apply after showering- thinking that it couldn't be better than my usual deodorant/antiperspirant. I stand corrected. I simply do not sweat from my armpits when I use this. The insert from the package says that the sweat is directed to other parts of ones body. I put this on at bedtime, shower & stay dry all day. No fear of deodorant stains on my clothes & definitely no sweating. If you want to stay drier than you ever thought you could, try Certain Dri. Yes, I sound like a commercial! I genuinely like it that much. Oh, as an added bonus, it's unscented so it can be used by both sexes. For the super-sweaters among us, they also make an auxiliary daytime deodorant/antiperspirant "refresher" called Certain Dri AM. This summer skip the worrying and get Certian Dri.

Melissa says: For years, I have been loyal to my deodorant. However, I knew that I should be looking into other brands as they health claims associated with mass labels have gotten me a bit worried. I thought that Certain Dri wouldn't do the job but it did. It kept me smelling fresh all day and I only needed one application. It's really and excellent antiperspirant and I've been using it faithfully without going back to my old standby. Also, unlike other "good for you" deodorants, you will not feel self-conscious about having body odor mid day! Like Hillary, I highly recommend Certain Dri!

No comments: